I’ve been crap about posting this week and for that I am sorry, but I accidentally burned my house down* and it’s taken me a little while to get the operation back up and running. Apologies to the 7 or 8 people that read the site currently. Working on a makeover and some fresh content.
* full disclosure, the house was not burned down, but I did set off every fire alarm on my block when I threw a short rib in a pan on high heat as an experiment. Yes, it was so hot the fat caught fire and combusted. Also, as much as I care about the site, I care about enjoying the first nice days of spring and sipping margaritas outside with friends more.
NOTE: DO NOT throw a short rib in a pan on high heat.